Welcome

Welcome to my blog (that my dear, sweet friends insisted I needed)!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday

One of my goals for 2011 is to blog more often, so I am adding a few themes to my blog, one of which is WIP (Work-in-progress) Wednesdays. You'll probably see a lot of crochet projects but I might throw a few "other" projects in as well, just to keep it exciting! So, without any further ado...

I am trying to finish these hats for my daughter and her friends. There is another one not shown below that is lime green that I haven't determined what accent it will have yet. I'm hoping these will appear in my blog again in the near future on a FO Friday (that's Finished Object Friday for my non-yarnie friends)!





The second one is actually a rich royal purple, but my phone's camera doesn't pick it up too well with indoor light. I really like the way these are coming together. :) Stay tuned! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated, but please keep it clean! You never know what young eyes might be reading my blog. Thank you!