Welcome

Welcome to my blog (that my dear, sweet friends insisted I needed)!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Wednesday is here again and I have another WIP to share with you. This one's been on the list for a long time. You see, when I started crocheting again last year, my sister requested an afghan. I actually finished most of it in the first half of 2010, but took a break from it to improve my technique. When I revisited it in the fall, I finished the body but am still struggling with the border. As of right now, it reminds me of a man's rugby shirt. I want to add a touch of femininity to it but haven't decided what border to use just yet. Hmmm...maybe I'll get this done in time for next winter. Watch for it on a FO Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated, but please keep it clean! You never know what young eyes might be reading my blog. Thank you!